Beginning in a small office in Ashford over 100 years ago, Geering & Colyer is a traditional estate agent established through the partnership of Robert Geering and Frank Colyer. Covering Kent and the surrounding areas, Geering & Colyer are well placed to help you buy, sell, rent or let property in the South East.
It was this partnership that created the vision for building an estate agency business that was people focused and highly committed to delivering impeccable levels of customer service, whilst ensuring that all staff cared as much about their customers as Geering & Colyer did about their staff.
We are proud that this vision is as prominent in Geering & Colyer today as it was in 1910. All our staff are passionate about our business and our customers. Having been professionally trained we understand that in this fast-moving world every customer has their own needs and expectations of their estate agent. We aim to meet these needs at all times to ensure your moving experience is simple and stress-free.
We are dedicated to making sure you benefit from:
People and property are at the forefront of everything we do. We value our customers and pride ourselves on keeping things open, honest, and straightforward.
Knowledge and experience from your local team
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the local market and maintain a strong, personal relationship with our community.
- We’ve developed a concise and forward-thinking knowledge of the local area.
- Alongside comprehensive training and development, we’ve secured some of the industry’s best people.
Our team consists of agents who live locally and boast years of collective experience, giving them unique insight into the local market.
Our fully trained staff work hard to find the right buyer or tenant for your home, at the right price and understand that every property needs an individual approach.
- We qualify all potential buyers and tenants before registration to ensure they are serious and have the potential to proceed.
- All properties feature on Rightmove and Zoopla, giving your property wider national coverage.
- You get regular updates on the performance of your property’s marketing. We keep a close eye on the online views your property receives, and we keep you informed of any potential buyers or tenants we have.
- Your property will be reviewed regularly against other local properties, comparing prices and trends to keep it on track.
Contact us today to find out how we can help get you moving.
Part of the Countrywide Group
Geering & Colyer is part of the Countrywide Group, the UK’s largest estate agency network. This gives you peace of mind that your property is in the safe hands of our local experts, supported by a central team of specialists all working on your behalf.
By listing your property for sale or rent with us, your property will benefit from immediate coverage through all major property websites, as well as our own, including propertywide.co.uk, zoopla.co.uk, rightmove.co.uk and primelocation.com, to name a few.
There are hundreds of reasons to choose Countrywide's award-winning service. Voted for by both industry peers and customers, Countrywide has won over 200 awards; the most recent being Double Gold from the prestigious ESTAS Awards for Best Large National Estate Agency Group and Best National Lettings Agency. To see how successful we are in selling and letting property, visit our Countrywide awards page.